Website Haji Sons group
HajiSons, established in 1955, started off by practicing corporate farming. With the mission to revolutionize the agriculture sector of Pakistan, HajiSons realized that there is a need to upgrade complete supply chain and aimed to bring all solutions under one roof.
Haji Sons group (Agriculture div) is seeking a Sales Intern to be based in our Cavalry Ground, Lahore location.
Location: Cavalry ground Lahore
Reports to: Deputy Manager Sales
Length of Service: 8-10 Weeks
Compensation: Monthly Stipend
- Effective communication with Haji Sons Customer Base and field staff
- Receive, Create and dispatch sales orders
- Weekly reconciliation of stock
- Arrange delivery for goods against sales orders
- Account Management and Customer Service for Specific Customer Base
- Data Input and Migration to CRM & ERP Systems
- Must have completed a minimum of 1 years of college with a major in Human Resources, Economics, Business or
- Must have the ability to maintain the confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
What we offer:
Haji Sons is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes Haji Sons a great place to work and grow.
Please send your cover letter and resume with your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org