Log Files As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
We also use third party advertisements on https://agrinfobank.com.pk to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
DoubleClick DART cookies We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (“interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
How and What Personal Information Do We Gather?
agrinfobak.com.pk collects information when you use our services. For example, we collect data when you request for more information on a products found on our website or we collect data when you apply for a job listed with us. We only collect as much information as we need for specific and identified purposes.
- Personal Information: When you purchase or enquire about a product or build a job seeker profile you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, or similar information. This information is collected to enable agrinfobak.com.pk to process your order, help you with your enquiry. If you are to submit a credit card number in case of a direct purchase, be aware that we do not store your credit card number, this information is directly passed to our payment gateway provider for the purpose of processing of payment.
- Cookies Information: When you visit agrinfobak.com.pk, we may send one or more cookies (a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer. agrinfobak.com.pk uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Sites. These persistent cookies can be removed, but each web browser is a little different. Please review your browser’s “Help” file to learn the correct way to modify your cookies setup. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- Automatically Collected Information: When you use the Applications or open one of our emails, we automatically record certain data using technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons,” cookies (discussed above), IP addresses, and unique “device IDs” (similar to IP addresses). “Automatically Collected” data includes web browser type, the website that referred you to us, the web pages you viewed on the Applications, and the dates and times that you visited the Applications.
How We Use the Personal Information?
When enquiring about or purchasing a products through agrinfobak.com.pk, you are consenting that data collected from you to be shared with the institute. We will automatically send this personal information such as your name, email address and phone number to the concern sale department.
The processing and use of the data you provide to us is done in Pakistan. By using our web and mobile applications and providing information to agrinfobak.com.pk, you are expressly consenting to this.
Does agrinfobak.com.pk Share/Disclose the Information It Receives?
agrinfobak.com.pk does not share your information with any other party. We only use the information internally for our services and the Applications as described above. agrinfobak.com.pk will not sell your personal information to third parties.
In certain cases, we may disclose customer information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
We also reserve the right to disclose customer information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions to protect customers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Applications; and to protect against fraudulent uses, the rights, property, or personal safety of Agrinfobak.com.pk, our Clients, or others.
How Secure Is your Information with Agrinfobak.com.pk?
agrinfobak.com.pk is committed to protecting the Personal Data you share with us. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers when confirming an order. Of products, we transmit the entire credit/debit card number to the appropriate credit/debit card company during order processing. We do not store this information in our Applications.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Choices Do You Have?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. If you have a agrinfobak.com.pk account, many of the choices you have on agrinfobak.com.pk are built directly into agrinfobak.com.pk or your settings. For example, you can:
- Edit personal information i.e. name and mobile phone number in your profile at any time.
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of or register for certain features of the Applications.
- You may completely delete your account as a job seeker directly through your logged in dashboard.
- In certain cases, if you decline to share personal information, agrinfobak.com.pk will not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also choose to opt-out of future marketing mailings by following the opt-out instructions in the emails that we send to you.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
How we transfer information we collect internationally
We collect information from all our users and store that information in Pakistan. We transfer, process and store your information outside of your country of residence, to wherever we operate for the purpose of providing you the services. Whenever we transfer your information, we take steps to completely protect it.
Your Right to Access Your Data
You have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below. To exercise these options, please contact us at email@example.com. If you’re an EU user, you can:
- Access the information we hold about you. We’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information in your settings. If you have problems updating the information or if you would like us to delete it, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. We will only send you marketing material if you’ve agreed to it, but if you’d rather we don’t, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it’s technically feasible.
We retain the data we collect for as long as needed to provide you services and to maintain adequate records as per the law of country where we operate, resolve disputes, and meet our regulatory obligations.
Agrinfobank.com.pk Store and its associated companies are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors, suppliers and customers with how we use personal information collected on our website.
We never pass on your details to any other third-parties separate to who we directly use for processing your order(s), and sending you information (which you have opted-in to receive). This also includes sending you newsletters for the mailing list(s) you have opted-in to.
All third-party solutions that we use are trusted, fully industry standard secure, safe, and compliant.
Agrinfobank.com.pk Store does fulfil orders sent to them by various voucher sites. Customers of these voucher sites are covered by the agrinfobank.com.pk Store Terms & Conditions.
This policy may change from time to time, so please check this page as required to check for changes. By using the agrinfobank.com.pk Store website you are agreeing to this policy.
How & what we collect & share your information?
Your personal data is collected via the following methods:
- Website Checkout – Contact details provided by you directly (name, address, telephone number, email address) when purchasing from our website. Your IP address is also collected at this time. We use these details only for the processing of your order and contacting you with information regarding your order. The only details contained within our website are your contact details..
- Website in general – At the right side of each page on theagrinfobank.com.pk Store website is a newsletter sign-up form.
- Website Product pages when a product is out of stock – You have the option of adding your email address so that the system notifies you when that product is back in stock.
- Website when you abandon your shopping cart – If for whatever reason you do not proceed with checking out, and you are a logged in agrinfobank.com.pk Store account holder then the system will send out a one off prompter email to you asking if you still want to checkout. It is only your email address and name which is collected for this process.
- Processing of Orders – Your order details are passed through securely which in turn is connected to the couriers that we use..
How is your information used?
Your information can be used as follows:
- To process any order(s) that you have placed with us.
- To communicate any pertinent information regarding order(s) that you have placed with us.
- To send you any informational product alerts (e.g. ‘out of stock’ products or abandoned shopping cart).
- Send you information relating to new products or special deal products using email newsletters which may be of interest to you.
- Notify you of any service changes.
Communication & Marketing
The newsletters which you receive if you’ve opted-in to our mailing list you can opt-out of receiving anytime by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any newsletter received. Please note this will permanently remove your email address and it cannot be re-added again.
Accessing, updating and your right to be forgotten
You can access the personal information which we hold for you at any time by logging into your agrinfobank.com.pk Store account. Where you can edit the information held by us.
The retention periods for your personal information are regularly reviewed by us. We will hold your personal information for as long as you require us to do so for order completion and marketing. If you wish us to remove the your information (i.e. close your account with us) then please contact us by send an email to email@example.com. Please note if you close your account our various guarantees (5 years on agrinfobank.com.pk) will be invalidated as we will have no information on your purchase.
Checking your details
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to agrinfobank.com.pk store you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address, telephone number or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information – write it down and keep it somewhere safe.
Our other contact details are:
Address: 114, RCHS, Main University Road Karachi Sindh Pakistan